Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Placing an order with Kitchen Maestro or purchasing from our website online implies that the purchaser has read, understood and agrees to all terms and conditions of sale as listed herein.
- Kitchen Maestro shall not be liable for non-fulfillment or late delivery should actual delivery of the Goods or any parts be delayed in consequence of any unforeseen events.
- Any disputes between the parties arising from the performance of the provisions of these Terms of Sale must be settled through friendly consultation by the parties. All disputes arising in respect of these Terms of Sale which are not resolved within 30 days of first arising will be finally settled under the Rules of Conciliation and Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by a single arbitrator appointed in accordance with the said Rules. The place of arbitration will be Sydney New South Wales. The procedural law applicable to the arbitration will be that of New South Wales. The decision of the arbitration is final and binding upon both parties. During the period in which the dispute is being resolved, the parties must continue to perform all of the provisions of these Terms of Sale which are not under dispute and which are able to be performed by the parties.