Shipping & Delivery
- After purchasing online, you will receive an email confirmation from Kitchen Maestro containing your order details.
- We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
- We will attempt to send your goods via a Courier Service (or the best method at our descretion) within 1 working day; however if goods are unavailable, delivery will take a little longer and you will be notified of the delay.
- A signature is required at the time of delivery.
- In the event that you are not home at the time of delivery, your parcel will be taken back to the Courier Depot. You need to call the courier company and arrange re-delivery within 48hrs before the parcel is returned to our warehouse. If your order is returned back to our warehouse, you will be charged a delivery fee to re-send the order or you can arrange your own collection from our warehouse.
- If an item is returned to our warehouse re-delivery charges will apply.
- If you know you may not be home, please provide a work address where someone will be present to accept delivery on your behalf.
- We cannot change the delivery address after the goods have been dispatched.